- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28202
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Data Analyst role is responsible for creating, maintaining, and optimizing data in support of our client’s Invest operations. The role’s function will be to take flat-file quote data and develop a report structure based on that data. This person will need to have good database skills as they will be sourcing data from numerous systems and then loading, cleaning, and using the data in order to produce the desired outputs. The ideal candidate should have a strong focus on attention to detail, experience with relational databases/structures and data analysis, and have a proactive approach to problem-solving and process improvements. This role requires interaction with team members across all of the functional areas to understand their requirements and be able to develop solutions to support their data analysis needs by building, validating, and publishing reports, dashboards and data extracts.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 3-5 years’ experience of data analysis or business data analyst and reporting
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Importing and exporting flat files Candidate is required to have intermediate to advanced capabilities in T-SQL
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in the financial industry and a good understanding of investments or financial markets.
- Experience with AWS, Redshift, Spark, Athena a plus