Sr. Oracle Application Express (APEX) Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Oracle Application Express (APEX) Developer
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80237
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work
***Unable to work C2C and Sponsorship is unavailable***
As a Sr. Oracle Application Express (APEX) Developer, this team member will have a superior software development background that will facilitate design and development of technical solutions for new and existing web based applications. Interacts with Lead Developers, System Analysts, Business Users, Architects, Test Analysts, Project Managers and peer developers to analyze system requirements, design and develop web based applications. Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable IT clients to accomplish their business objectives. This position is on a team that is responsible for providing technical Web Based applications and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Develop Oracle Application Express solutions to enhance the usability and adoption of the Analytics and Reporting Central application.
- Conduct unit testing and participate with system testing as required, Fill out required documentation such as installation instructions and follow client standards and procedures.
- Anticipate customers' analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value solutions.
- Actively support products by providing prompt responses to customer problems and inquiries. Make the customer's experience first priority in all.
- Provide on-call support duties for production support, which could include off hours and weekends.
- Keep the Production Support team management informed of any issues or concerns.
- Participate/Assist with deployments to all environments including Production (which could occur after hours).
- New development and support task responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent job experience
- 4-7 years experience participating in the development of Web Based application systems. Oracle DB experience is required.
- 4+ years software development experience
- 3+ years of Web Based development experience using Oracle Application
- 3+ Express
- Experience with TOAD, GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy Knowledge of data warehousing and Unix
- Experience working with customers from the initial development of business requirements, through all the Agile steps and providing on-going maintenance and support.
- Knowledge of the healthcare business and subject areas is preferable Demonstrates ability to obtain expert-level proficiency in multiple technologies.
- Exemplifies teamwork and serves as role model. Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels. Unquestionable ethics & integrity.
- Aptitude for gaining deep knowledge of the industry and business, and proactively using this knowledge to deliver meaningful results.
- Understanding of contemporary software development techniques and the ability to apply them in the context of various software development life cycles
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with Informatica a plus
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy Linux a plus
- Looker (or experience with Tableau/OBIEE) a plus