- Job Title
- OnBase Developer
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 78727
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work
***Unable to work C2C and Sponsorship is unavailable***
Conexess Group is aiding an Austin based client in their search for an OnBase Developer. Our client hosts a team of OnBase engineers who both develop and expand the application to meet new and existing business needs, and supports the existing implementation. The right candidate is expected to develop OnBase and related technologies in a team environment, through all phases of the SDLC. Key OnBase components include Workflow, Unity, Unity Scripting (C#), and the OnBase API stack
- Work with business users and leaders to understand business needs, determine solution requirements, develop the solution based on the requirements, promote the developed technology to production, and provide level 3 support for the application.
- Work with other OnBase developers and additional development staff to integrate OnBase with other core line of business applications.
- Self-starter, able to balance their individual project load, and broader projects within and without the OnBase team.
- OnBase Administration Experience Required
- OnBase Workflow Experience Required
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting OnBase
- OnBase Certifications (Administrator, Workflow, API) Highly Desired
- OnBase system administrator implementing and supporting imaging, workflow and various other OnBase related technologies.
- Programming & Custom Scripting Desired
- Unity Scripting
- C#,HTML, JAVA,VBS/VBA, SQL
- OnBase E-form development
- OnBase API, and API development