Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44103
- Other Location
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer (Angular or Typescript is a big plus)
Objective: Designs and develops complex applications systems for internal and external customers. Assigns and coordinates work to the team. Certifies quality of the completed application.
- Writes new program code, tests and troubleshoots complex programs
- Translates logical applications specifications into physical application design
- Confers with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolves questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Evaluates complex interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Writes and maintains programming documentation.
- Assesses and implements processing improvements and efficiencies to application systems.
- Actively learn new technology and apply in ways that can lead to better user experience or productivity gains.
Develops and implements comprehensive system test plans
- Tests and develops programming modifications.
- Analyzes performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Documents programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
Works with junior team members
- Defines individual work assignments and assign to junior members of the team.
- Mentors junior members of development team.
Job Specific Competencies
- Software development using modular approach and experience with OO methodology
- Experience developing applications systems using an n-tier architecture.
- Experience with C# .NET 4.0+ Framework.
- Experience with .NET MVC 5.
- Experience with NHibernate or similar ORM framework.
- Experience with jQuery, jQuery UI, AJAX,
- Angular/ TypeScript are big plus’s
- Experience using Visual Studio 2010-2013 with TFS Integration or other source control product.
- Basic knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Relational Database analysis and design, data modeling, logical design, user interfaces and query processing using SQL and query optimization.
- Experience with IT best practices, including development lifecycle, configuration management, deployment of new versions of applications, implementation planning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and support.
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.