- Job Title
- Sr. Developer
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44103
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Objective: Designs and develops complex applications systems for internal and external customers. Assigns and coordinates work to the team. Certifies quality of the completed application.
- Writes new program code, tests and troubleshoots complex programs
- Translates logical applications specifications into physical application design
- Confers with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolves questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Evaluates complex interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Writes and maintains programming documentation.
- Assesses and implements processing improvements and efficiencies to application systems.
- Actively learn new technology and apply in ways that can lead to better user experience or productivity gains.
Develops and implements comprehensive system test plans
- Tests and develops programming modifications.
- Analyzes performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Documents programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
Works with junior team members
- Defines individual work assignments and assign to junior members of the team.
- Mentors junior members of development team.
Job Specific Competencies
- Software development using modular approach and experience with OO methodology
- Experience developing applications systems using an n-tier architecture.
- Experience with C# .NET 4.0+ Framework.
- Experience with .NET MVC 5.
- Experience with NHibernate or similar ORM framework.
- Experience with jQuery, jQuery UI, AJAX,
- Angular/ TypeScript are big plus’s
- Experience using Visual Studio 2010-2013 with TFS Integration or other source control product.
- Basic knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Relational Database analysis and design, data modeling, logical design, user interfaces and query processing using SQL and query optimization.
- Experience with IT best practices, including development lifecycle, configuration management, deployment of new versions of applications, implementation planning, troubleshooting, monitoring, and support.