- Job Title
- UX Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Direct and deep experience is necessary for using a single code base for mobile web development using HTML5, CSS3, WAI-ARIA, etc. in support of browsers, platforms, and devices (desktop, tablet, and phone).
In addition to the standard front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery), this individual should have experiences with some or all of the following:
JS “MVC” frameworks (Ember), REST, Accessibility, A/B Testing, Analytics, etc.
The candidate will also work with folks who use J2EE/Spring and the Tridion CMS, so familiarity is a plus.
This job, like any, is what you make of it. However, you can be sure that you will be:
• Writing HTML, CSS, and JS for interface development as well as analytics.
• Wallpapering over browser differences.
• Researching and identifying scope of projects as well as providing estimations of effort
• Designing strong technical solutions to meet project goals
• Reviewing and integrating code developed internally or provided by third-party vendors
• Proven ability to quickly troubleshoot issues
• Providing technical guidance to other teams while helping solve their problems
• Ensuring that our applications are secure
• Planning for the future and ensuring that today’s effort can be extended tomorrow
• Analyzing current user interactions and turning that data into something actionable
• Developing tools to make our jobs easier
• Solving interesting problems