- Job Title
- Test Engineer
- Job ID
- Staunton, VA 24402-2510
- Other Location
Our client is an industry leader in technology advanced commercial HVAC products. They offer a challenging work environment and opportunity to lead the HVAC equipment industry. You will contribute to overall product success through leading developments in testing, measurement methods, test process development and deployment to support new product development and existing products. This is a direct hire position, full benefits and relocation available.
- Learn and apply technical skills related to mechanical and electrical HVAC systems toward establishing new test methods for new product development engineering activities
- Coordinate testing activities with product engineers and a team of technicians
- Provide primary technical knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines:
- accelerated testing of mechanical and electrical systems and machines
- sound and vibration testing
- characterization of cleaning performance
- reliability growth methods
- regulatory and compliance testing
- statistical methods
- measurement systems analysis
- design of experiments
- software and embedded systems testing
- Design and execute complex testing programs to quantify the performance and reliability
- Operate test standards as needed. Analyze and interpret data from test results.
- Identify new testing methodologies and recommend incorporation into existing methods and procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend test equipment and facilities for major capital improvements.
- Manage and maintain test schedules.
- Bachelor's of Science in Engineering; MS is strongly desired.
- 2-5 years of mechanical or electrical test experience
- Proficient in the specification and setup of complex, automated test setups.
- Able to identify new testing methodologies and recommend incorporation into existing processes.
- Regulatory and compliance testing
- Knowledgeable and proficient in statistical methods related to test and product development disciplines.
- Experienced in Design of experiments
- Ability to interpret and create technical standards.
For immediate consideration apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org