Technical Compliance Analyst
- Job Title
- Technical Compliance Analyst
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
Technical Compliance Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individual’s nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Purpose of Position:
The Technical Compliance Analyst is a key member of the Engagement Technology Services (ETS) team, and is responsible for day-to-day operational compliance duties across all ETS data center environments. This is a technical position, and will involve significant use of and interaction with a variety of technologies and systems.
- Provide support of compliance duties including user access audits, review website vulnerability assessments, and environment vulnerability scans.
- Research and help to mitigate security risks for a multi-site, multi-domain environment.
- Review audit logs for multiple sites.
- Maintain audit log collection and verify weekly the logs are being collected and stored.
- Review vulnerability and penetration scans and make suggestions for remediation tasks.
- Liaison between business team and security team for vulnerability assessments.
- Direct hands-on administration of technical platforms and systems related to compliance tasks.
- Execute and review regularly executed user access audits.
- Add, remove, and modify users’ access utilizing the support of the ETS Operations Team.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new security and compliance initiatives.
- Participate in third party security reviews and audits.
- Participate in environment security hardening processes.
- Support other security and compliance related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS (W2k08\W2k12) preferred
- Exposure to various vulnerability assessment tools (SIEM, Penetration Scanners, etc) is favorable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Related Program, or a mix of education and work experience demonstrating superior skills and accomplishments
- 1 -3 years' work experience preferred
- Interest in or has obtained various security industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, GIAC, Security+, etc)
- Must be able to work fulltime in an office environment
- Must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day