The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Associate General Cousel
- Job Title
- Associate General Cousel
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in protecting organization's legal interest and maintaining its operations within the law.
• Provide legal counsel to executive staff and managers.
• Responsible for identifying and analyzing legal issues, drafting and reviewing key documents, presenting clear recommendations, legal research and assuring legal compliance.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• 4 year degree (business related field preferred) from an accredited college.
• JD from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
• Admission to current state bar association in good standing.
• 1-2 years of litigation experience preferred
• Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM), knowledge of FARS/DFARS all preferred.
• Ability to receive and maintain a security clearance at the Secret level.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.