Registered Nurse/RN - Research, Part-Time, Days *TEMPORARY POSITION*
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN - Research, Part-Time, Days *TEMPORARY POSITION*
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
The Research RN is responsible for day-to-day implementation of research study protocols in direct contact with research participants as part of the Baptist Health Louisville Research Team. Individuals applying for this position should have experience working in clinical oncology, cardiology, or other specialty areas as required and be familiar with treatments and practices related to those specialties. Experience with clinical trials is preferred but not required.
- Active Kentucky Registered Nurse License
- BCLS required
- BSN preferred
- Minimum 5 years RN experience required with 2 years in an applicable specialty practice or research preferred
- Specialty certification (i.e. chemotherapy/biotherapy, oncology, cardiology, etc.) and/or research certification highly preferred
- Part Time
- 32 hours/week
- Please note this position is temporary until 10/31/2017
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete an application then contact Nurse Recruiter Rachel Burns at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-812-1143.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.