Security Specialist I - Administrative Support
- Job Title
- Security Specialist I - Administrative Support
- Job ID
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Other Location
- USCG Security Center
Experience in data validation and tracking support for adjudicative processing. Experience in record and file management support for adjudicative processing. Experience interacting directly with Security Center customers during the personnel security data analysis. Knowledge of electronic fingerprint recording.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing data validation and tracking support for adjudicative processing.
- Responsible for case file submissions that are complete and accurate prior to processing.
- Responsible for providing record and file management support for adjudicative processing.
- Accountable for assembling, digitization, storing, retrieving, destroying and access control for records, files and work areas.
- Interact directly with Security Center customers via telephone, email, and written correspondence during the personnel security data analysis.
- Provide accurate personnel security related data for adjudicative process.
- Responsible for the performance of electronic fingerprint recording, as needed, as part of the data validation and tracking support for the adjudicative process.
- Accountable for fingerprint data recording related to case file submissions in preparation for the adjudicative processing.
Other Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements:
Top Secret Clearance is required for this position
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to a classified and sensitive compartmented environment and information.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- Top Secret Clearance is REQUIRED for this position