Junior Cyber Operations Analyst-Active TS/SCI
Talent Orchard LLC, is a boutique Talent Acquisition Consulting Firm, we have been retained under contract by a leading Federal IT Systems Contractor to assist in identifying Junior Cyber Operations Analyst to support a Joint Staff program at Arlington, VA. Our client is seeking an individual who can provide Cyber Policy or Cyber Requirement Analysis for this program. The nature of the specific work is classified and it is a requirement that each individual on the assignment possess an active Top Secret with SCI Clearance, as a result only US Citizens with the required clearance level can be considered at this time.
The Jr Cyber Operations Analyst performs Joint Staff and Combatant Command-level staff coordination and conducts detailed technical analysis. Support may include analysis to streamline information-flow, improve business processes, improve cyber defense capabilities, and provide direct support to Joint Staff, C4 Cyber Directorate (J6) and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and Joint Directorates. The Jr Cyber Operations Analyst will function as part of a small team in a time-compressed environment. Duties may require periodic CONUS travel.
Daily activities include:
- Experience (2-3+ years) in Information security with in depth knowledge of security policy, code reviews, and hands-on configuring and/or verification of security settings using standards such as Security Technical Implementation (STIG) or NSA Security Configuration Guides.
- Experience conducting assessments using either the DoD IA Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) or the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization process.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: RSA Data Loss Prevention (DLP), HP Fortify, Protegrity Data Protection Platform, Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), CA IdentityMinder, CA SiteMinder, eEye Retina, ACAS, and/or DISA Security Readiness Reviews (SRR).
- Knowledge of threat management, vulnerability management, and breach management processes to prevent, detect, respond and recover from security incidents.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of operating systems including MS Windows, UNIX, and/or Linux.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of security threats, techniques, and landscape.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of database, network, server, and/o remote connectivity security.
- Experience responding to computer security incidents or intrusions.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cryptography and Communications Security (COMSEC) and can assist in reviews of planned and existing COMSEC solutions
- Provides analysis support, to include RMF based analysis to include threat source (adversary intent, capability, and targeting), vulnerability, and mission impact to members of Cyberspace Division, to ensure accurate and timely decision making.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) degree in a technical field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Military operational background and experience is ideal
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II Certification (Sec+)
- DoD 8570/8140 IAM Level III Certification (GSLC, CISM, or CISSP)
- Experience at a Combatant Command (COCOM), Major Command or Joint Staff is required, and leadership experience in ground maneuver forces and Combat experience in CENTCOM AOR a plus
- Strong communications and writing skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, and briefing senior officers.
- Strong Microsoft Office and experience
Must possess a TS/SCI security clearance
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
@talentorchard #cjpost #topsecret #c4&cyber @polyjobs