Registered Nurse / RN - IV Team, PRN, Nights
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse / RN - IV Team, PRN, Nights
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
The Registered Nurse implements professional nursing practice centered on the patient as a whole person and the creation of a caring environment focused on healing and wellness. S/he honors patients’ mind, body and spirit by respecting human dignity and the uniqueness of each individual. Nursing practices are based on evidence and current research as well as hospital and department policies and procedures, regulatory standards and professional guidelines. Clinical decision-making incorporates all four phases of the nursing process, critical thinking and creativity. Nursing excellence is promoted through helping relationships among nursing staff and across other disciplines. The Registered Nurse is an exemplar for compassion, acceptance, respect and empathy honoring nursing as a distinct discipline and supporting an environment focused on healing and wellness.
Education, Experience and Licensure Requirements:
- Active Kentucky License or eligibility for
- BCLS Required
- BSN required except as noted:
- Individuals hired as a Staff RN prior to October 1, 2013 are grandfathered and exempt.
- Individuals actively employed by the system prior to October 1, 2013 are eligible for hire as a new graduate nurse without a BSN provided they enroll within 1 year of transfer and complete their BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Experienced RNs hired after October 1, 2013 who do not hold a BSN may only be hired with the approval of the CNO and/or applicable Vice President provided the RN enrolls in a BSN program within 1 year of hire and completes the BSN within 5 years of hire.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.