Identity Management Engineer (Single Sign On)
- Job Title
- Identity Management Engineer (Single Sign On)
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Other Location
Title: Identity Management Engineer (Single Sign On)
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
Our client is a technology-focused leader in the financial space, and they are seeking a highly experienced Identity Management Engineer. The primary function will be sustained engineering, maintenance, and operations of Identity Management infrastructure utilized by the organization. This Individual will be responsible for working with application stakeholders to design and implement solutions related to integrations into said Identity Management systems. This individual will also be responsible for various aspects of infrastructure management including implementation, maintenance, performance monitoring and capacity planning, troubleshooting, support, etc.
While this role is primarily technical, it will require communication with users and technical resources at all levels. Candidate should have strong communication skills and be comfortable working with other groups within the organization.
- Very competitive compensation + annual bonus
- Excellent benefits + 401K matching
- Technology-focused organization
- Function as technical expert for single sign on services. The current products are RSA Access Manager and RSA Federated Identity Manager.
- Migrate existing SSO integrated application to a new SSO product – product to be determined.
- Assist in problem resolution for Identity Management infrastructure and integrated applications when necessary.
- Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures in support of routine administrative tasks.
- Assist in capacity planning and performance management of supported services/technologies.
- Define and maintain appropriate controls and documentation ensuring compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures to ensure ongoing Disaster Recovery Readiness.
- Participate in on call rotation for support of production Identity Management infrastructure, coverage 24x7x365.
- Assist in the support of other Identity Management infrastructure services/technologies as necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Legally authorized for work for US employer without sponsorship
- 2 + years’ experience administering a single sign on solution: Ping Identity, CA Single Sign-On (aka SiteMinder), RSA Access Manager/ Federated Identity Manager, or equivalent required.
- Thorough understanding of SAML and Integrated Windows Authentication.
- Experience configuring web systems (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) to integrate with SSO products
- Experience with administration and operations of production systems in a large scale environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with RSA Authentication Manager (SecurID) or other multi-factor authentication methods a plus.
- Experience with LDAP directories and Active Directory a plus.
- Familiarity with UNIX and scripting (perl, vbscript, shell, java) plus.