Mobile Product Realization Manager
- Job Title
- Mobile Product Realization Manager
- Job ID
As one of the top MVNO carriers and mobile device manufacturers, our client is looking for and experienced and positive Product Realization Manager with a deep technical background in mobile device. Our ideal candidate will have previous experience as a project manager in the telecommunications industry with expertise in Android OS and a thorough understanding of the mobile phone/network ecosystem, including features and applications. This is a high visibility and dynamic position, requiring deep technical knowledge of device security as well as extensive collaboration with internal and external stakeholders as well as customers.
In addition, this team offers a significant growth opportunity within a technically challenging organization alongside strong work-life balance.
- Managing projects end to end, from the early stages all the way to realization
- Develop and manage the overall project schedule. Ability to prioritize and handle concurrent projects and activities
- Provide regular project status and updates to stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with marketing to develop content for marketing collateral
- Engaging stakeholders throughout the organization to achieve results
- Recommend strategies, policies, and procedures through lessons learned and identifying customer trends.
- Interface with customer on all aspects of the project, Participate in regularly scheduled conference calls and onsite meetings with customers
- Build deep relationships within the customer and become recognized as their 'go to' champion; Leading Point of contacts for customer question and inquiries
- Manage day-to-day project operations, including internal and external communications, risk mitigation, issue resolution and expense reporting
- Coordinate with internal team and drive projects to launch
Client is located in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time role with strong corporate benefits included. Strong relocation offered for the right candidate.
- Previous experience as a PRM in the telecommunications industry, including a thorough understanding of the mobile phone/network ecosystem, including features and applications
- Expertise in Android OS and a general knowledge of various other mobile OS
- Good Knowledge project management tools, excellent written and verbal communication
- BS degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field. Equivalent education and work experience considered.
- Experienced using Quality Center, Bugzilla, and other databases of test case results and defects
- Five years of experience working on teams that debug and identify the root cause of technical issues
- A background working with or for one or more carriers
- Proficiency in planning tools such as MS project, Smartsheet, or other scheduling tools. Have an acute understanding of interdependencies between tasks and milestones
Blackmere is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)