Sr. Electrical Engineer
- Job Title
- Sr. Electrical Engineer
- Job ID
- Minnetonka, MN 55345
- Other Location
Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client specializes in power conversion technology and power supplies for custom customer applications in computer, networking and storage industry. This is a new division of a world-class parent company with solid financial backing. The candidate in this role will create industry leading power supply products that are robust, reliable, meet safety requirements, meet cost targets, and on-time. Each employee must be a true team player in assisting others. Senior Engineers will not only be leaders, but mentors, establishing a culture of success and trust with our customers and the team. Direct Hire position in S/SW Minneapolis Suburb
- Lead engineer responsible for power supply product and program success.
- Mentor/Assign tasks to Engineers on the team
- Assist in CAD layout to properly influence layout techniques to minimize loop lengths, EMI and interference issues.
- Test and troubleshoot problems and identify solutions.
- Ensure program progress, customer expectations, schedule, cost targets, etc. are being met.
- Communicate with team Program Manager to make sure scheduling and needs shall be achieved
- Prepare design review documentation for peers
- Develop relationships with customer engineers to achieve project and long term success.
- BSEE or equivalent
- 5-10+ years of Power Supply design experience.
- Experience with Analog and Digital Circuit design
- Understanding of EMI filtering
- Knowledge of power circuits and power electronics
- Experienced with Microprocessor based systems
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship either now or in the future.
For immediate consideration apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org