Program Manager - Government IT Services
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a long-standing IT Government Contractor in their search for an experienced Program Manager to support an established program in Arlington, VA, and to ensure the delivery of operations support and maintenance (O&M) activities by the team. This is a customer-facing role in which the PM will work with customers to identify and understand requirements and manage customer expectations. The PM will support TOMs & Team Leads in the preparation of level of effort estimates for supporting, implementing, testing, and deploying work for application releases.
- Maintain and report status, providing written progress reports on a weekly basis and support the overall status reporting process;
- Oversee TOM/Team Leads in the support of the applications and COTS in the portfolio
- Support the development and maintenance of delivery schedules for assigned applications, providing progress updates for defined milestones;
- Work with a large technical team including developers, business analysts, testers and SMEs across multiple functional business areas; and
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and SLAs
- Support the successful capture and execution of awarded task orders
- Provide technical and financial management oversight of awarded task orders
- Manage and report status of task order activities
- Oversee TOM’s management of task order deliverables and schedules
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in a related technical environment, including at least five (5) years related management experience; Candidates with an MS degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working on large government projects and working directly with the customer.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with RUP & SDLC methodologies with a focus on corrective, adaptive, and preventive maintenance activities.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing schedule preparation and status reporting
- Strong working experience using Microsoft Project; experience with Microsoft Project Server is a plus
- Experience supporting generation of organic growth on programs
- Must be a US Citizen
- PMP Credentials
- Experience with earned value management (EVM) techniques including variance analysis and reporting would be a plus
Must be able to obtain Agency Public Trust security clearance
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @publictrustjobs #ITprogrammanager #PMP @novajobs