- Job Title
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Bring your technical expertise, passion and curiosity to a creative and energetic team that strives to define and redefine the technology of digital marketing. In this role, you can expect to work closely with a small team of creatives, marketing specialists and other developers. In an increasingly competitive digital market, our Front-End Developers are given the space they need to invent, problem solve, explore, fix and create. This key player will be developing employee and client-facing marketing, including but limited to websites, landing pages, email campaigns, and possibly an app or two. Itching to stretch and build upon your passion for digital development? Looks like you found the right place.
Conexess Group is seeking a Front End Web Developer based in Charlotte, NC. This individual needs to be detail oriented, highly organized, collaborative, a creative problem solver, flexible and dependable. We value individuals who help us continuously improve workflows and processes to ensure we are at the top of our game.
- 5 years of experience in web development or related field
- Online Portfolio
- Experience with Legacy/Fallback Technology Support (IE9+)
- Experience with Modern Layout Libraries (Bootstrap Google Material Design)
- Expert Understanding of Responsive Web Design Development
- Interaction Design and Development
- Experience with at least one CMS
- Experience VMware or similar
- Expert Understanding of Standards Management
- Ability to test across operating systems and browsers
- Development Workflow (CommandLine, Interface, NodeJS, Node Package Manager, Grunt, Bower, GIT)
- Model View Development
- Single Page Application Development
- Data Structure (JSON, XML)
- Experience with API Integration
- Google (YouTube, Firebase, Analytics, Tags)
- Analytic Integration
- Storage (Server and Local)
- Media Encoding
- Audio/Video Production
- Consults with customers to gather design and content specifications and determine a general look for the site.
- Designs and develops web applications. Tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Provides support to end-users. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Designs and builds relational databases. Develops strategies for retrieving data and implementing the database for use in web applications and content.
- Performs maintenance and upgrades of development servers.
- Trains customers on web site administration, email retrieval and other available programs.
- Researches new Internet standards and technologies that can be used in future web sites.