Assertive, Junior Project Accountant — Large, Specialty Construction Firm
- Job Title
- Assertive, Junior Project Accountant — Large, Specialty Construction Firm
- Job ID
- Brookfield, IL
- Other Location
- Privately owned with 75-year history
- Diverse business with multiple specialty divisions
- Rock Solid – Financially Stable
- Corporate headquarters near shopping, dining entertainment
- Over 1,500 employees
- Strategic Plan for continued expansion
- Long term client relationships
- Nationwide footprint
Benefits & Unique Aspects:
- Company is in growth mode -hiring great people is their #1 goal!
- Team oriented environment
- Company events that include employee appreciation lunches, annual Christmas party, monthly networking social hour, and in the summer, they bring in delicious food for staff!
- Strong trust and loyalty between owners and employees
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Encouraged to act and think like an owner
- Family first, respect, integrity, teamwork, and continuous improvement culture
- Excellent benefit package includes: medical policy, life insurance, LTD, dental and vision, 401(k) savings plan with Company Match and more
- Also, college savings plan and wellness program!
Your Role with the Company:
Your primary responsibility will be to handle project billing, including AIA billing for multiple projects throughout the organization. You will receive/sort incoming payments, manage the status of client accounts and balances, as well as identify any inconsistencies and resolve billing issues. Additional responsibilities may include reviewing contract terms as it relates to billing, work with Project Managers to finalize invoices for submittal to client and investigate and resolve any billing issues to ensure that jobs are billed within the appropriate time frame.
- High School Diploma
- AIA Billing Experience
- 2+ years of project billing/accounting experience
- Background in construction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excel proficiency
- Exposed to deadline driven environment
ABOUT DK COLE & THE PROCESS:
DK Cole is a privately-owned search and consulting firm, and we have been engaged exclusively to conduct this confidential search. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates, and we maintain a very high level of confidentiality with candidates' information.
Thanks, in advance for your interest. Please send your resume in Word and provide a cell number, for text/voice, and email where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence. We review each resume carefully, and we will both call and email candidates whose resumes appear to meet the qualifications.