Electrical Engineer-Digital Electronics
- Job Title
- Electrical Engineer-Digital Electronics
- Job ID
- Northville, MI
- Other Location
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer, three plus (3+) years of experience in digital electronics engineering, three plus (3+) years of experience with high volume production, preferably automotive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze customer requirements and specifications.
- Define system and component operating requirements and control scheme.
- Prepare technical specifications for the electrical/electronic components and system.
- Design control circuits, digital and analog.
- Create PCB layouts in compliance with customer requirements.
- Develop control software/algorithms.
- Assist with the preparation of test specifications.
- Interface to and direct PCB fabrication activities.
- Prototype and test new circuits.
- Supervise testing for design verification.
- Assist production and test to resolve EE, instrumentation, system diagnostic and control issues.
- Documentation of work.
- Provide field support for customers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: BS in electrical engineering, three plus (3+) years of experience in digital electronics engineering, three plus (3+) years of experience with high volume production, preferably automotive:
- Three (3+) years plus of experience using Altium Designer engineering CAD software.
- Broad skills in electrical engineering a plus, experience using C and Assembly language in embedded programming, working knowledge of automotive specification and requirements for EE and electromechanical systems, a working knowledge of instrumentation and data acquisition systems, and working knowledge of FMEAs.