Sr. Optimization Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Optimization Analyst
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC 28202
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Sr. Optimization Analyst
The Sr. Digital Optimization Analyst will support all Client businesses by analyzing key digital metrics, including web traffic and user behaviors, to identify key performance indicators, provide actionable insights and improve marketing efficiency and conversion. This position requires the ability to be hands-on with raw data as well as interacting with various business partners.
Use web analytics data from various raw data sources as well as Adobe tools to evaluate the effectiveness of traffic building initiatives and provide optimization recommendations for improvements related to marketing content, user experience and conversion.
Create and maintain dashboards for internal stakeholders that track and interpret key metrics, a/b test readouts and respond to ad-hoc requests in regards to web analytics.
Work closely with various Client business partners on problem definition and solution delivery for a variety of business situations including digital performance, conversion analysis, full funnel insights, A/B testing, and business case development.
- 3+ yrs of experience of data mining, optimization, and analysis in financial services or related field
- Strong knowledge of SAS and/or SQL
- Strong background in relational databases and data management concepts
- Understanding of website and testing data with experience using Adobe products, specifically Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target (preferred) or Google Analytics
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex data into clear action oriented recommendations for the business
- Comfort level with ambiguity and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to communicate analytical insights clearly and concisely to individuals from diverse backgrounds