- Job Title
- Email Specialist
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32837
- Other Location
The CRM Campaign Specialist is responsible for supporting and advising key business leaders across the organization on topics that cover a number of key CRM marketing initiatives. This is a high visibility position requiring significant interaction with Senior Management while working on large and small scale projects. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, performer with a relevant background in marketing with an emphasis in CRM execution and marketing analytics. This position requires an independent, solution oriented performer who is skilled and experienced developing campaigns and using data to drive strategy and actionable recommendations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with ESP partners, Creative and Strategy Agencies to create and execute email campaigns that drive business impact
- Create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications
- Assist in the strategy behind campaigns and the creation of new marketing opportunities.
- Assist in developing a productive relationship with email vendor (ESP) as key client point-of-contact to maximize vendor value.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to review and approve campaign creative
- Manage campaign calendar and deployment schedule across Darden Brands to ensure deadlines are consistently met
- Be able to effectively communicate& translate key metrics to the Management Team
- Recommend changes to existing segmentation and campaigns based on own analysis
- Serve as the primary contact for the Brands to assist with the planning and execution of email campaigns
- Ensure spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
- Ensure email marketing best practices are met
- Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Lead small and large scale projects as needed, proactively identifying and communicating potential problems and issues to project team members/leaders.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. Ensure issues are analyzed, discussed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Consistently enhance skills and job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and trends; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 year experience servicing high volume CRM marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple Brand/Property Email Campaigns
- Proven strong storyline based deck writing skills using PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proficient in reporting and analyzing email channel performance
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
- Strong time management skills
- Experience using email reporting & collaboration tools
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express and present complex technical concepts in business terms and complex business concepts in technical terms
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment responding immediately to often changing business priorities
- Proactive, independent, and detail-oriented problem solver with innate sense of urgency to drive results along with a strong customer service ethic
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with customer/guest data and systems and knowledge of restaurant business highly desirable