Middleware Enterprise Architect
Talent Orchard is looking for an experienced Middleware Enterprise Architect to support distributed computing architecture programs at Mechanicsburg, PA. This multi-year position is a terrific opportunity for seasoned Middleware developers who is interested in excelling their career into next level
Design e-business solutions and lead a project team in delivering the detailed design.
- Design e-business solutions and lead a project team in delivering the detailed design.
- Provide high-level consulting expertise across projects or project teams.
- Work with customers to strategize new business models and solutions.
- Convert high-level user requirements into a deliverable design specification, define component architectures, and assist in task estimates and project scope.
- Select tools and products to facilitate the implementation of the architecture.
Required Experience/Knowledge/Skill – Must Haves:
- Six (6) or more years of experience in distributed computing architecture.
- Experience in web application development, legacy systems integration, object oriented analysis and design, n-tier and client server architectures, and database proficiency.
- Demonstrated strong team leadership and project management, strong communication skills, domain knowledge of WebMethods performance tuning large data volume Extract, Transform, Load (ETL).
- Must possess exemplary client management skills, experience with working in large implementation projects, and business consulting experience.
- Substantial experience with analysis of middleware architectures involving custom components
- Experience and working knowledge of the composition of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) X12 standard transaction sets
- Experience and working knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Implementation Conventions (ICs)
- Experience and working knowledge of the .NET Programming Language
- Experience and working knowledge of the JAVA Programming Language
- Experience and working knowledge of Oracle tool stack
- Experience and working knowledge of MQ Series
- Experience working with organizations to effectively plan the implementation of a modular Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based solution
- Experience providing assistance to organizations to effectively implement a modular SOA based solution
- Strong communication skills
- Detail, deadline, and teamwork oriented
Specialized Experience/Knowledge/Skill – Nice to Haves:
- Experience and working knowledge of the Defense Logistics Management Standards (DLMS)
- Functional and Technical experience working with DLMS
- Experience and working knowledge of DLMS XML Schemas
- Experience and working knowledge of the Defense Logistics Standard Systems (DLSS)/Military Standard Systems (MILS)
- Experience and working knowledge of Military Standard Billing System (MILSBILLS), Military Standard Transaction Reporting and Accountability Procedures (MILSTRAP), Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP), and Supply Discrepancy Reporting
- Experience and working knowledge of the interoperability between DoD and external logistics activities comprising the Defense Logistics community
- Experience and working knowledge of the Defense Automatic Addressing System (DAAS)
- US Federal and/or DoD Experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline. Education may be substituted with ten years of demonstrated experience
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.