Exchange/HBSS Systems Administrator
Secret Clearance Required – Top Secret Preferred
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Systems Administrator to provide Windows 2008/2012 administration for our Government customer located in Linthicum, MD. The candidate will serve as the primary HBSS and Exchange Systems Administrator, as well as provide Tier 3 troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Performs Windows System Administration that includes building, deploying, upgrading and maintaining Windows 2008/2012 servers on multiple virtual and physical servers.
- Serves as the primary Exchange and HBSS administrator
- Supports multiple applications and services, providing Tier 3 troubleshooting and issue resolution, and integrating technologies using VMWare ESXi, NetApp SANs, Cisco UCS and HP servers.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570 Compliant – Security+ CE
- 13 years of professional experience without a degree; (or) 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; (or) 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree or no experience required with a related PhD or JD
- Exchange Primary Administration
- HBSS Primary Administration
- Windows server 2008/2012 configuration and administration
- Domain and LAN administration
- Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
- Share and NTFS permission configuration and DFS deployments
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, SQL administration, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM and file server migrations
- Understanding of host network teaming
- Understanding of NAS and SAN protocols such as NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, and FCP
- Monitoring and tracking trouble tickets and change requests to ensure high quality customer service.
- HP and Cisco server hardware and blades, including, their associated interconnects (SAS, FC, TCP/IP).
- VMware design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience in clusters larger than 6 nodes
- NetApp FAS design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience with 7-mode and cDOT
- Cisco UCS configuration, and troubleshooting experience
- Monitoring system resource usage and ensuring adequate resources using common industry tools
- Experience maintaining Configuration Management systems and package deployment
- Installation and configuration of MS SQL server
- Experience applying STIG’s and enforcing DoD compliance
- Ability to create PowerShell script to automate redundant tasks
- Experience with Splunk
- Ability to work with limited guidance and as part of a team
- Microsoft and/or NetApp certified
- Understanding of PowerShell and PowerCLI commands and scripting
- Configuring and maintaining WSUS and/or SCCM server
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @marylandjobs #cjpost #windowssysadmin #systemsadministration #HBSS #sysadmin @topsecretjobs @secretjobs