Program / Proposal Coordinator
- Job Title
- Program / Proposal Coordinator
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
The Proposal Coordinator will assist the development of proposal responses to government Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), and Requests for Information (RFIs).
Analyzes proposal requirements, writes original text and edits technical narratives to ensure grammatical accuracy and formatting standards of all outgoing proposals.
Collaborates with assigned Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure derived methodologies, principles, operations, and basic concepts are presented in clear simple language.
Serves as the proposal coordinator for assigned proposal efforts, preparing kickoff packages to include coordinating meetings, compliant outlines, and developing proposal schedules.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Proposal Manager with various tasks including analyzing solicitation documents; creating proposal outlines, compliance matrices, transmittal letters, presentations, and other proposal documents
- Works with Proposal, Capture, and Program staff to support business acquisition and proposal development efforts
- Coordinates proposal color team reviews
- Prepares and manages data calls, coordinating receipt of information
- Ensures that ISO, CMMI, and other quality processes are followed and promotes improvements
- Coordinates assembly, editing, production, and packaging of proposal submission.
- Arranges delivery and submission of proposals.
- Researches information on a broad base of technical areas and describes the principles, operations, and basic concepts in clear simple language.
- Writes original text and edits narrative for proposals.
- Edit, standardize, or change proposal material prepared by other staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to edit content from multiple individuals, incorporating data and graphics, to produce a professionally prepared and compliant proposal.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, to include writing, editing, grammar, etc.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to perform in a team environment with strict deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 0 – 2 years of experience required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.