- Job Title
- Junior Developer
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Other Location
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Junior Developer shall provide support of content management for SharePoint sites. The Contractor shall maintain existing and future SharePoint sites.
- Perform front and back-end SharePoint design and development.
- Develop, stage, and test selected SharePoint solutions.
- Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, InfoPath forms, workflows, and SharePoint Apps.
- Gather functional and technical requirements from stakeholders and technical users.
- Assist with user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training for SharePoint applications.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Top Secret clearance
- The Junior Developer should have a background in developing and maintaining SharePoint and web applications using Microsoft technology.
- The Junior Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining internal facing applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and be detail/process oriented.
- Experience in supporting native SharePoint 2013 solutions, which may include, sites, site collections, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, forms authentication, security groups and customizations.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.