The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
User Experience/ User Interface Designer
- Job Title
- User Experience/ User Interface Designer
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Other Location
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The UI/UX Designer shall contribute to and work on a variety of projects ranging from internal web applications to internal marketing initiatives.
- Articulate project requirements through products such as wireframes, sketches, diagrams, user/process flowcharts, documentation, prototypes, etc.
- Use graphic software to design non-web based site concepts
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Art and Technology, User Experience Design, Human Computer Design, or Interactive Digital Media is preferred.
- Top Secret clearance
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate complex ideas to various stakeholders verbally and visually.
- Possess a strong foundation in human centered design and standard design principles.
- Ability to use graphic software within the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite for Mac. Familiar with latest trends, methods, and strategies in the web industry.
- Familiar and willingness to work within the constraints of 508 Compliance. Experience with front-end development is preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.