The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Technical Task Lead/ Program Manager
- Job Title
- Technical Task Lead/ Program Manager
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Other Location
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Technical Task Manager/Program Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the contract staff that monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain the network infrastructure, developed applications, and COTS products in support of BSU’s customers.
- Support all activities throughout the implementation of all applications to include installations and configuration support; technical assessments of the current applications; design and exploration of solutions for current and future applications; provide leadership to all contract personnel supporting this task order; and provide experience with classified government systems and procedures.
- Gather functional and technical requirements from stakeholders and technical users in order to plan releases and updates.
- Requirements gathering, vetting, and documentation
- Work closely with designated Government project lead
- Prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Create, read, and interpret documents such as requirements definitions, technical articles, and procedure manuals
- Development of regression testing plans
- Manage a bug tracking system and prioritize changes with business stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA in business, computer science, or other related field preferred
- Top Secret clearance
- Five or more years of business analysis experience and requirements management, preferably in information technology.
- Three or more years of Agile or Scrum experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and be detail/process oriented.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.