- Job Title
- SharePoint Administrator
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Other Location
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Contractor shall ensure the OTD/BSU environments are properly maintained and operational.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for the daily activities of the configuration and operation of the environment, which may include, but is not limited to, web servers, database servers, SharePoint 2013 and virtual machine’s (VMs).
- Optimizes system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Assist users in system administration functions. Prepare system documentation and provides input on system updates and improvements.
- Installation, upgrades, patches, configuration, administration, and support of all SharePoint Services and Windows servers.
- SharePoint application deployments and administration.
- Manage user permissions
- Provide production deployment support.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint issues.
- Optimize SharePoint content for indexing and searching. Assist in creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Draft and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Maintain all SharePoint environments.
- Demonstrate strong communications and customer service skills.
- Perform other system administrative duties as assigned (i.e., windows server administration, SQL server administration).
- Use different tools and interfaces in support of efforts to increase knowledge sharing, e.g., knowledge discovery/capture/delivery, communities of practice, wikis, business intelligence, and taxonomy/ontology design, social capital and associated processes.
- Work is typically performed in an office environment though some tasks must be completed in a server room environment. There will be some periods of minor lifting, standing, sitting, bending and should be able to lift approximately 40 lb.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Top Secret clearance
- Minimum of five years’ experience as System Administrator
- Experience with STIGS and POAMS
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 administration
- SQL Server Administration
- Web administration experience
- Knowledge of IIS and Windows Servers
- Experience with PowerShell
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Administration
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with virtual environments
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.