SharePoint Software Developer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- SharePoint Software Developer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
SharePoint Software Developer
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a SharePoint Software Developer with an active Top Secret Clearance to join an exciting program in Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client specializes in modernizing information technology systems by re-engineering existing systems to harness the full power of emerging technologies and proven innovations to serve the business needs of their customers.
The SharePoint Developer will serve as part of a team providing SharePoint 2010 and 2013 support. The candidate will report to the Applications Integration Task Order Manager and will be responsible for the develop and maintenance of the customer intranet SharePoint portals including design, configure, implement, and deploy custom SharePoint solutions to support business processes using SharePoint 2010 and 2013. The development effort will include integrating existing capabilities with the latest technologies to create an effective situational awareness, knowledge management, and command and control environment for the customer.
- Provide guidance on design approaches and recommendations within SharePoint, create wireframes and mockups for review, and help the client implement approved designs.
- Design and develop SharePoint out of the box solutions
- Develop Data View WebParts to meet DTRA customer requirements
- Document development efforts, design, specifications, and test case scenarios
- Experience creating InfoPath forms, and developing workflow processes using SharePoint Designer.
- Maintenance and sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and sub-sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items).
- Create comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system operations.
- BA/BS and/or combination work experience
- 10 years of software development experience, with demonstrated experience in SharePoint, including architecture and configuration best practices
- US Citizen with Active Top Secret Clearance
- Certifications Required: Security+ and SharePoint or Microsoft Certification
- Proven/Demonstrated experience in:
- Web development skills
- SharePoint Portal
- SDLC skills
- MS SharePoint Server Enterprise 2010/2013
- Content Types (Lists)
- MS SharePoint Visual Studio
- Dashboard Designer – Report Builder 3.0
- Experience creating InfoPath forms, and developing workflow processes using SharePoint Designer
- Ability to provide technical knowledge along with top-notch customer service and an ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and requirements
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working on a team as a contributor to complete SharePoint tasks in line with organizational goals.
- 8+ years of experience with SharePoint tools, including site definitions, Web Parts, custom navigation, content types, search features, master pages, site templates, and page layouts.
- Understanding of SharePoint technical path to Cloud implementation.
- Experience supporting migrations from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint MCSD Certification desired
- System Architecture experience desired
- SharePoint MCITP
- InfoPath Designer 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
- HTML (presentation and data scraping), XML, SQL
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #sharepoint #softwaredeveloper #MCSD #webdeveloper @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs