Founded in 2004, MicroTech is a leading solutions provider focused on providing Technology Integration, Telecom & Cloud, and Product Solutions to the public sector, as well as established commercial enterprises. We offer great career opportunities all over the country to certified technicians, engineers, accountants, management professionals, and administrative and operations specialists just like you!
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to (HR@microtech.net) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address. Learn more here >>
Innovative and entrepreneurial driven, with an astounding growth rate of over 5,000 percent since its inception, MicroTech is a five-time member of the prestigeous Inc. 500 and the Washington Business Journal Top 50 fastest growing companies.
For the last four years, Hispanic Business Magazine recognized MicroTech among the Top 5 fastest growing Hispanic-Owned businesses in the U.S.
Software Magazine named MicroTech the No. 1 Privately-Owned Systems Integration Services Provider in Virginia. According to industry surveys, MicroTech is among the Top Service-Disabled and Veteran-Owned businesses in the U.S.
MicroTech is headquartered just outside the Nation's Capital in Vienna, VA, with key offices throughout the U.S. MicroTech employees are onsite in 30 states and around the world.
- Job Title
- Program Analyst
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
NOTE: This position REQUIRES that you possess an active Security Clearance or have a “clearable” background!
Serves as the Program Analyst assisting with the management of the successful utilization of all Federal/Civil, DoD and/or Commercial IDIQ and GWAC Programs. This position is responsible for assisting in the review, qualification and development of strategies to capture business. Efforts include initial bid assessment, resource definition beginning with pre-request for proposal activities and continuing through written/oral proposal development, negotiations, award and transition. The Program Analyst will work with the VP Program Operations, the VP Proposals and associated Business Unit to identify the resources required to pursue, win, and deliver on an opportunity.
Works with and supports Program Operations Program Managers under the direction of the VP for Program Operations in identifying appropriate IDIQ/GWAC and services opportunities to pursue/capture by registering, tracking leads, and the pursue/no-pursue or bid/no-bid activities. Establishes a repeatable process to facilitate response from all requested organizations and stake holders in a timely manner while also supporting and attending conferences and Industry days as required.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position will provide business development and capture support for a MicroTech business unit focused on Federal Government IT Services
- Maintain an internal customer focus ensuring that responding to task orders is the #1 priority
- Will work with the Program Manager for the contract vehicle to ensure all RFPs are reviewed for pursuit decisions, required reports and metrics are maintained
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly balanced score sheet metrics for IDIQs and GWACS
- Ensure that task orders are tracked and action to respond is initiated within 1/2 business day of release
- Ensure that task order requests are distributed to all teammates within 1 business day of release
- Responds to 100% of task order requests and brings to bid 20%
- Ensure that all teammate pre-registered opportunities are accurately recorded and acted upon
- Perform all tasks, schedule, and performance objectives assigned in a timely and professional manner
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Highly motivated, detail oriented candidate will identify and qualify business opportunities in all stages of the business cycle and must develop strategies, plans, and actions to successfully manage pursuit of qualified opportunities
- Candidate will develop, draft, and execute decision briefs, monthly reports and participate in and/or lead proposal activities
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing and business development processes as well as MicroTech's services and capabilities
- Maintain system of tracking, decision-making and reporting on business opportunities throughout the life cycle, from concept to contract
- Supports pipeline opportunities listing
- Support any aspect of MicroTech task order proposal efforts as required
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- 0-2 years’ experience with Federal Government Procurements, Business Development, Capture/Proposals, IDIQ or GWAC vehicles, and FFP, T&M, CPFF, and CPAF type task orders (competitive and directed)
- Experience in Federal Government and Industry related to Program management, contracts/Acquisition/Procurement, Business Development, IT and Logistics
- Knowledge of Shipley Capture and proposal process
- Active Security Clearance or has a “clearable” background
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply