Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiac Intervention, Full-Time, Weekend , Nights
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiac Intervention, Full-Time, Weekend , Nights
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join the team of the Cardiovascular Intervention Unit (CVI). This is a 15-bed observation unit that is designated to take patients who are pre- and/or post-cardiac intervention from procedures such as percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA), cardioversion and generator implants, etc. Additional beds are available for those patients who indicate atypical chest pain and require cardiac monitoring until further tests are obtained to rule our Myocardial Infarction. If you are interested in the CVI and working at a Magnet-facility apply today!
• Active Kentucky Registered Nurse License or eligibility for licensure
• Previous cardiac acute care experience is a plus
• ACLS, BLS Required
• BSN highly preferred with policy in place.
- 3 days one weekend and 2 days the following weekend. The shift will remain weekend, plus one day during the week in a 2 week pay period.
- 3rd shift
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete an application then contact Kara Gist @Kara.gist@BHSI.com or 502-410-5948.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.