Product Development Analyst
- Job Title
- Product Development Analyst
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individual’s nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Support the Product Development team in maintaining product focus and vision during and after roll-out of a product. Help with the implementation of the overall product roll-out process through each phase until product launch. Work with Product Development Managers to analyze results after product launch.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Support Product Development Managers, IT, and Business Operations during roll-out, delivery, and maintenance of various products.
- Gain a thorough understanding and familiarity with the product suite and dealer process.
- Analyze product feedback from stakeholders and ask follow up questions in order to fully understand the problem being identified in the feedback.
- Communicate dealer and finance source needs via clearly defined and detailed problem statements.
- Work with development organization to define detailed product requirements.
- Prepare reports and analysis for existing products to measure success (quantitative, qualitative, financial, and functional) and assist product development managers in determining potential areas for improvement and growth.
- Assist in the creation of training documentation for internal stakeholders (sales, help desk, etc.) as well as dealer and finance source end users, and facilitate training with sales and operations for new functionality.
- Work with stakeholders as appropriate to troubleshoot production issues and encourage product improvement.
- Participate as a stakeholder in auditing Policies and Procedures relating to all products and assist with the creation of new Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to problem solve with a strong solution focus.
- Significant experience and expertise with office productivity tools such as MS Word, Excel, Visio, and other workflow/process documentation tools.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and politically astute; able to communicate effectively with all levels of own and partner organizations.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical area, or suitable work experience.
- Familiar with iterative software implementation methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of automotive financing dealer and lender processes.