- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Plano, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individual’s nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for supporting the Senior Manager, Customer Strategy and other Management to plan, coordinate, track, and report status for TFS Retail Transformation Project. Must be willing to perform analyst and project manager duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Work with Management, staff and external resources to identify, investigate and address issues, tasks and related requirements needed for successful project completion.
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s quality programs, standards and procedures.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Assist in the management of release status reporting.
- Create, manage, and update work plans, ensure resources are executing tasks to plan.
- Analyze, create, document, and implement guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Manage quality and defect management procedures for assigned release.
- Assist in effort estimation and resource allocation to project work.
- Produce project communication documentation and presentations such as overviews, roadmaps, kick-off presentations, scope documentation, and project summaries.
- Manage decisions, action items, issues and risks and ensure that open items are closed by the responsible resources.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing development for complex applications on time and within budget.
- 2+ years Project Management Experience.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies (FDD, XP, RUP, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced software development environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
- B.S. in Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 20% if needed.
- Background in application development, XML or JSON standards, database administration, or technical requirements an asset.
- Experience with JIRA.