Airborne ISR Systems and FAM Support
- Job Title
- Airborne ISR Systems and FAM Support
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
Airborne ISR currently include RPA (MQ-1 and MQ-9), RC-26, MC-12, and RC-135. The primary focus is on the RPA systems.
- Analyze airborne ISR systems issues and recommend solutions to the ISR staff, upon their selection of a solution work with the units, the SPO, staff and the gaining MAJCOM to resolve the issue.
- Assist the ISR staff to plan and implement the intelligence deployment policy and requirements in accordance with AF regulations and other directives to maximize ISR combat readiness.
- Serve as the ISR staff’s focal point for issues involving ISR system acquisition and integration matters, management and policy matters pertaining to Airborne ISR operations and readiness programs and activities.
- Work with HAF, Major Commands (MAJCOMs), and staffs and operational field units to synchronize and coordinate current and future ISR system installations and capabilities and provide “cradle-to-grave” ISR systems support.
- Work with AF staffs, and operational field units to identify the budget, manpower, training, and technical resources necessary to effectively establish and transition RPA units.
- Suggest program priorities to appropriate ISR FAM and with their approval, initiate and coordinate actions to satisfy field requirements, gives advice, counsel, and instruction.
- Travel to Airborne ISR weapon system program management reviews, site visits, pre-conversion site surveys, and Site Activation Task Force (SATAF) in order to monitor ISR system installations and upgrades, observe and report on effectiveness of support to operations and to establish and coordinate action on field requirements.
- The timelines for the following tasks will vary, but the contractor will meet the timelines as required by the government:
- Draft recommendations for ISR system requirements.
- Draft policy recommendations and review other agencies policies regarding the best use of assets to support Airborne ISR system acquisition and integration requirements.
- Draft background materials, assessments, and analysis on Airborne ISR system acquisition and integration programs and activities.
- Draft position papers, background briefs, assessments, and fact sheets to assist ISR staff in supporting leadership and responding to White House, Congressional, Gubernatorial and TAG inquiries or requests for information concerning Airborne ISR system capabilities, acquisition and/or integration activities.
-Assist ISR staff by providing cost and programming data for NGREA requirements.
- Inform the ISR Programs Branch and the appropriate ISR FAM of any current or potential funding issues and provide expert ISR systems requirement recommendations in support of the POM build process for ISR units and missions.
- Maintain awareness of airborne ISR weapon system installations at sites and units; inform appropriate weapon system FAM and/or Systems officer of the progress, to include identifying any potential delays within 2 business days of notification of the potential delay.
- Provide ISR Division with updates and changes to personnel training requirements for new and existing ISR systems within 5 business days of notification.
- Provide management administrative functions to ensure most time-efficient office procedures are used within the branch.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience working in acquisitions
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on contract award