ANG - SIGINT/CYBER FAM Support
- Job Title
- ANG - SIGINT/CYBER FAM Support
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
Provide SME support to the ANG ISR staff of the NGB on ANG SIGINT/CYBER program capabilities, functional area management, strategic planning, and equipment procurement/sustainment for all ANG SIGINT/CYBER units, personnel and programs.
- Work with the ANG ISR staff on the development of ANG SIGINT/CYBER unit DOC statements.
- Assist the ANG ISR staff by monitoring, managing and contributing to the development of AF-wide SIGINT/CYBER capabilities, weapons and tactics.
- Work with ANG and AF staff, and operational field units on the budget, manpower, training, and technical resources necessary to effectively establish and transition ANG SIGINT/CYBER units.
- Review Conversion FINPLAN requests and Unfunded Requests (UFRs) from field; provide ANG FAM with a recommendation of which items should be funded; assist FAM in obtaining required documentation to fund the FAM approved requests.
- Serve as the contact at the ANG ISR staff for issues involving ANG SIGINT/CYBER operations and capabilities.
- Work with ANG SIGINT/CYBER operational field units, HAF/A2 staff, MAJCOMs and DoD agencies on management and policy matters pertaining to ANG SIGINT/CYBER operations, readiness programs and activities, deployments and conferences and ensure that manpower, training, and sustainment supports SIGINT readiness requirements in accordance with AFI 36-2201 Volume III and AFI 10-401.
- Assist the FAM with the management and oversight of all SIGINT personnel and equipment to support training, planning, and execution.
- Assist the FAM with recommendations, management and maintenance of UTCs for ANG SIGINT/CYBER units.
- Recommend criteria for, and monitor readiness reporting; force posturing, analyses, and execution activities.
- Work with ANG unit commanders to ensure compliance with USAF, MAJCOM, or ANG policy.
- Timelines for the following activities will vary, but contractor will meet timelines set by the government.
-Research and draft proposed responses to Congressional, Gubernatorial, and TAG inquiries concerning ANG SIGINT/CYBER activities.
-Develop and prepare background materials, assessments, and analysis on SIGINT/CYBER programs and activities for NGB staff.
-Provide program and policy functional management advice for ANG SIGINT/CYBER to the ANG Ground ISR staff.
- Monitor ANG Cyber ISR unit activities in all areas pertinent to ANG Cyber ISR programs as previously listed for possible improvements or changes and inform Cyber ISR FAM.
- Travel to SIGINT Program Management Reviews (PMRs), site visits, SAVs, SATAFs in order to determine the current status of SIGINT programs, effectiveness of support to operations, and to establish and coordinate action on field requirements.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience working in Information Security and Information Assurance
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI w/ CI poly Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- This position is contingent on contract award