ANG - ISR Federated Intelligence Program (FIP) Analyst
- Job Title
- ANG - ISR Federated Intelligence Program (FIP) Analyst
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
- Draft and recommend policies, processes, and procedures to manage ANG ISR units’ contributory support to the Department of the Air Force (DAF) and federal agencies.
- Monitor Regular AF (RegAF) mission requirements and federal agency mission requirements and draft a distribution recommendation of mission tasks to ANG units to ensure Air Force requirements are met before national-level requirements.
- Provide NGB ANG ISR staff with a plan to administer excess-capacity Title 10 U.S.C. mission activities (i.e. work the Active Duty Air Force can’t complete and looks to the Air Reserve Component (ARC) for assistance) to ANG ISR units.
- Coordinate, monitor, analyze and report on ANG contributions to federal ISR missions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with mission owners and ANG ISR units’ mission managers to ensure timely crossflow of information.
- Serve as the primary analyst for ANG ISR federal operations incidental to training.
- Collect and analyze units’ mission and manpower data to enable responsive, equitable, and economical use of resources.
- Monitor ANG units’ mission activities to identify available excess mission capacity.
- Assist FAMs in monitoring ANG units’ readiness, i.e. manpower, training, and equipment) for predictive mission planning to preclude mission stoppages.
-Using M4S, build a monthly tracker so that NGB can understand the amount of excess-capacity Title 10 U.S.C. mission activities aka Federated Intelligence Program/Contributory Support that is occurring.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience working as a business analyst
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- This position is contingent on contract award