ANG - Information Systems Security Analyst
- Job Title
- ANG - Information Systems Security Analyst
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
- Provide Information Systems (IS) and Information Assurance (IA) security support and as directed assist NGB and ANG units with performance of their self-inspections to ensure compliance with the System Security Plan (SSP)
- At government direction, conduct technical implementation of IS solutions.
- Draft policies, processes, and procedures in support of the customer’s information technology (IT) and systems security.
- Support SAF AA and ANG A2 staffs and participate on security boards with other commands.
- Provide SME support to the ANG’s SCI Command Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to direct, monitor, and manage the ANG Information Security Program.
188.8.131.52 Assist ANG’s SCI Command CISO with the management and maintenance of the assigned information systems.
- Ensure ANG compliance with applicable security directives for various classified IS.
- Serve as an administrator for the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) and associated video teleconference suite.
- Assist the ANG CISO with periodic IS/IT audits.
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures needed to meet ANG SCI CISO objectives, and assist with the development of IS security plans.
- Use DoD approved IA tools and techniques to analyze IS/IT data and produce reports for customer planning and programming.
- Identify technology gaps between required ANG SCI CISO and ANG unit’s capabilities and current IT products.
- Develop ANG SCI IS awareness and education programs to satisfy SCI security education and training requirements for ANG field units.
- Advise ANG field Special Security Officers and Representatives (SSOs/SSRs) on SCI IS security matters and conduct Staff Assistance Visits (SAVs) on annual basis.
- The timelines will vary for the following tasks, but the contractor will meet timelines as required by the government.
-Respond to short-notice tasks and provide support to internal and external customers.
-Interface directly with DOD, HAF, and national-level agencies to evaluate, guide, and adjust ANG SCI IS programs in response to changing requirements.
- Travel to ANG units for Information Systems Security inspections, training, site visits and SATAFs.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience working in Information Security and Information Assurance
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- This position is contingent on contract award