Information Security Program Support
- Job Title
- Information Security Program Support
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
- Ensure the proper conduct and administration of the Information, Personnel, and Industrial Security Program via technical guidance and assistance.
- Assist the Security office with coordinating and conducting information security program reviews and staff assistance visits to subordinate organizations within the area of responsibility and monitor the field units for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance, education, and training required for subordinate organizational mission success.
- Apply policies and procedures of the AF Information Security Program for protection of classified information and material to ensure mission assurance and effectiveness.
- As required by the government, establish and revise methods to review actions quantitatively and ensure legal and regulatory compliance issues and customer concerns are promptly identified and addressed.
- Provide technical recommendations on the Information Security Program to peer program managers.
- Build Security Awareness and Education Programs to satisfy security education and training requirements for all assigned organizations.
- Conduct program assistance visits for areas assigned in order to support operational needs throughout the command.
- Assist SSO and Information Protection (IP) Branch Chief with training Original Classification Authorities (OCAs), Top Secret Control Officers (TSCOs), Program Managers, and security specialists on their specific tasks.
- Update all security pamphlets, instructions, guidelines, and command policies at least annually.
- Provide assistance to unit level Personnel, Industrial Security, and Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO) Program Managers, as well as the IP Director, to ensure the three (3) core IP security disciplines of information, personnel, and industrial security converge from a policy and programmatic perspective to ensure overall IP requirements meet AF mission requirements.
- Support Personnel and Industrial Security Program Managers to ensure all three (3) programs work efficiently together and present unified mission capabilities.
- Travel to units for Personnel & Industrial Security training and inspections, site visits and SATAFs.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience working in security
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on contract award