Ground ISR Systems Support
- Job Title
- Ground ISR Systems Support
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
Provide technical SME support on the Ground ISR Weapon Systems, primarily DCGS and Distributed Mission System (DMS), to the ISR staff.
- Analyze ground-based ISR systems issues and recommend solutions to the ISR staff, upon their selection of a solution work with the units, the SPO, staff and the gaining MAJCOM to resolve the issue.
- Assist the ISR staff by communicating guidance and providing oversight of ground-based ISR weapon system installations at sites and units.
- Draft and as directed by the government implement the intelligence deployment policy and requirements in accordance with AF regulations and other directives to maximize ISR combat readiness.
- Function as SME on all current and future ISR weapon system issues for all ground-based ISR programs.
- Inform ISR staff of personnel training requirements for new ground-based ISR systems.
- Provide expert ISR systems requirements input in support of the POM build process for airborne ISR units and missions.
- Coordinate with HAF and gaining MAJCOMs on all requirements and funding issues affecting all ground-based ISR missions (HQ USAF/A8PE, The Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) System & the Air Force Corporate Structure (AFCS) Primer). Inform appropriate ISR PEM/FAM of any issues within 2 business days of notification.
- As directed by the government, represent ISR staff when working with the AF SPOs servicing ground-based ISR weapons systems.
- Assist ISR staff with the coordination of NGREA requirements for supplemental appropriations and funding.
- Work with unit commanders to ensure compliance with USAF, MAJCOM, policy.
- Provide management administrative functions and equipment to ensure most time-efficient office procedures are used within the branch.
- Travel to ground-based ISR weapon system program management reviews; site visits, pre-conversion site surveys, and SATAF meetings in order to monitor ISR system installations and upgrades, observe and report on effectiveness of support operations and to establish and coordinate action on field requirements.
Timelines will vary for the following tasks, but contractor will meet the timelines as required by the government.
-Draft recommendations for ground-based ISR system requirements.
-Draft policy recommendations and review other agencies policies regarding the best use of assets to support ISR system acquisition and integration requirements.
-Prepare background materials, assessments, and analysis on ISR system acquisition and integration programs and activities.
-Prepare position papers, background briefs, assessments, and fact sheets to assist ISR staff in supporting leadership and responding to White House, Congressional, Gubernatorial and TAG inquiries or requests for information concerning ISR system capabilities, acquisition and/or integration activities.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience working with ground weapons systems
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI w/ CI poly Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- This position is contingent on contract award