C2 Readiness and Mobilization Support/Strategic Planner
- Job Title
- C2 Readiness and Mobilization Support/Strategic Planner
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
Provide technical SME support on mobilization and deployment matters to the C2 Readiness and Mobilization staff.
- Address issues and coordinate staffing actions related to the C2 career fields with the various gaining MAJCOMs and headquarters staffs.
- Ensure that manpower, training, and sustainment supports C2 readiness, mobilization and deployment requirements; coordinate matters of AF operations, planning and execution for Global Force Management with appropriate FAMs, HAF, and MAJCOMs in accordance with AFI 36-2001 Volume III and AFI 10-401.
- Support the single key coordination official for the implementation of policy for AF Global Force Management programs and activities in accordance with AFI 36-2001 Volume III and AFI 10-401.
- Support the program manager for all C2 Mobilization and Deployments in accordance with AFI 36-2001 Volume III and AFI 10-401.
- Coordinate with unit commanders to ensure compliance with USAF and MAJCOM mobilization policies
- Monitor unit compliance with AF Global Force Management policy and analyze and identify the necessary corrective actions to ensure adherence to policy.
- Work with assigned FAMS to set program priorities, initiate, and coordinate actions to satisfy field requirements, give advice, counsel, and instruction.
- Be the POC for issues involving C2 mobilizations, deployments, and exercises.
- Work with C2 FAMs to plan and implement the C2 deployment policy and requirements in accordance with AF regulations and other directives to maximize C2 combat readiness and understand how such policies and regulations affect readiness of units within the C2 portfolio.
- Draft PCRs and OCRs to document programmatic and organizational changes.
- Draft, manage and maintain UTCs and DOC statements on behalf of the C2 staff.
- Draft, and as directed execute OPLANs, P-Plans, and I-Plans.
- Work with the C2 FAMs to manage all C2 (AOG, BCC, CRC) personnel and units, including resolution of wartime requirements and authorization mismatches (UTC versus UMD); monitors DOC statements, SORTS and ART reports.
- Act as an POC for issues involving C2 future programs and training.
- Make policy recommendations and review other agencies policies and how they apply to C2.
- Draft criteria for and monitor readiness reporting, force posturing, analyses, and execution activities.
- Monitor unit activities in all areas pertinent to programs as previously listed for possible improvements or changes.
- Work with AETC for training allocations, dates, and resources for 1C5X1 and 13B candidates. Prioritizes and schedules members from 10 ACS units for 6 CRC Initial Qualification Courses.
The timelines for the following activities will vary, but contractor will meet the timelines as required by the government.
-Prepare background materials, assessments, and analyses on C2 mobilization and deployment programs and activities for staff.
-Prepare position papers, background briefs, assessments and fact sheets to assist C2 staff in supporting leadership and responding to White House, Congressional, Gubernatorial, and TAG inquiries or RFIs concerning C2 mobilization and deployment activities.
-Develop policy recommendations and review other agencies policies regarding the best use of assets to support and maximize C2 mobilization and deployment requirements.
- Be an alternate responder for the C2 Division when the Crisis Action Team (CAT) is activated.
- Represent all contingency actions associated with all weapon systems within C2 Division to the CAT Director.
- Respond to Combatant Commanders and ACC/A3C’s request for Forces and Request for Information in accordance with GFMIG, ACC Operations Center and CAT Director Guidance.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience with mobilization and deployment
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- This position is contingent on contract award