Advisor Support, 25th Air Force
- Job Title
- Advisor Support, 25th Air Force
- Job ID
- Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, TX 78236
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
- Support the Advisor to 25th AF for functional, policy, management, and readiness programs and activities via oral or written communications.
- Assist ISR staff and Advisor to 25th AF with the development of AF-wide SIGINT capabilities and weapons and tactics and upon government direction, monitor and guide it through the policy approval process.
- The timelines will vary, but the contractor will meet timelines as required by the government:
- Draft program priorities for Advisor to 25th AF.
- Prepare background materials, assessments, and analyses on SIGINT programs and activities for staff.
- Research and draft responses to Congressional, Gubernatorial and TAG inquiries concerning SIGINT activities.
- Work with Readiness and Mobilization Managers to ensure manpower, training, and sustainment supports ISR mobilization and deployment requirements in accordance with AFI 36-2201 Volume III and AFI 10-401.
- Assist the ISR staff and Advisor to 25th AF on planning and implementing the intelligence deployment policy and requirements in accordance with AF and regulations and other directives to maximize ISR combat readiness.
- Coordinate staffing actions to satisfy AF validated field requirements; give advice and counsel to the ISR units.
- Work with the Advisor to 25th AF on implementing DoD and AF policy for SIGINT activities.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must possess strong writing and technical skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation as required by the terms of the contract
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- This position is contingent on contract award