- Job Title
- Liaison Officer
- Job ID
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA 23665
- Other Location
- Represent ISR staff; serve as the contact for issues involving targeting. Addresses targeting functional, policy, management, and readiness programs and activities.
- Represent the ISR staff to theDO and monitor, contribute, and follow the development of AF-wide targeting capabilities and weapons and tactics through the staffing process
- Advocate to ACC, including ISR staff for the needs of mobilized units to ensure they can effectively accomplish their assigned mission.
- Coordinate targeting priorities for the targeting enterprise with the DO.
- Assist the ISR staff on planning and implementing the intelligence deployment policy and requirements in accordance with AF regulations and other directives to maximize targeting combat readiness.
- Work with DO and ISR staff to coordinate actions to satisfy AF validated requirements; give advice and counsel to the targeting units.
- Monitor, review and provide inputs to any staff actions pertaining to ACC-gained targeting units.
- Monitor Targeting units to ensure they are implementing DoD and AF policy for targeting activities.
- Frequency and timelines will vary, but the contractor will meet the timelines as required by the government.
- Develop policy recommendations and review other agencies policies regarding the best use of assets to support the Air Force targeting enterprise.
- Prepare background materials, assessments, and analysis on targeting programs and activities.
- Prepare position papers, background briefs, assessments, and fact sheets to assist ISR staff in supporting leadership and responding to White House, Congressional, Gubernatorial and TAG inquiries or requests for information concerning targeting capabilities, activities, training, and combat readiness of the targeting enterprise.
- Represent ISR staff to Readiness and Mobilization Managers to ensure manpower, training, and sustainment supports targeting mobilization and deployment requirements in accordance with AFI 36-2201 Volume III and AFI 10-401.
- Travel to ACC targeting conferences, workshops, planning sessions, and briefings; visit ACC staff and field locations to keep current on special requirements and activities of potential benefit to the Total Force.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must possess strong writing and communication skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on contract award