ISR Systems Support
- Job Title
- ISR Systems Support
- Job ID
- Robins AFB, GA 31088
- Other Location
- Represent ISR staff to the SPOs for the various weapon systems that ISR employs.
- Analyze all ISR system issues and system requirements, advocate on behalf of the appropriate ISR FAM and Systems office and assist with communications and tasking between the SPO, ISR units, gaining MAJCOM and ISR staff.
- As directed, communicate guidance to the field and provide oversight of airborne and ground-based ISR weapon system installations at sites and units.
- Assist the ISR staff on planning and implementing the intelligence deployment policy and requirements in accordance with AF regulations and other directives to maximize ISR combat readiness.
-Travel to airborne and ground-based ISR weapon system program management reviews, site visits, pre-conversion site surveys, and SATAFs in order to monitor ISR system installations and upgrades, observe and report on effectiveness of support to operations and to establish and coordinate action on field requirements.
-Maintain awareness of airborne and ground-based ISR weapon system installations at sites and units and keep appropriate weapon system FAM and/or Systems officer informed of the progress, to include identifying any potential delays within two business days of awareness of a delay.
The timelines will vary, but contractor will meet timelines as required by the government:
- Draft recommendations and prepare background materials, assessments and analysis as needed for airborne and ground-based ISR system acquisition and integration programs/activities. Recommendations include, but are not limited, to schedules and limiting factors.
- Develop policy recommendations and review other agencies policies regarding the best use of assets to support ISR system acquisition and integration requirements.
- Prepare position papers, background briefs, assessments, and fact sheets to assist ISR staff in supporting leadership and responding to White House, Congressional, Gubernatorial and TAG inquiries or requests for information concerning ISR system acquisition and/or integration activities.
- Serve as the contact point for issues involving ISR system installations and capabilities; work with HAF and MAJCOMs staffs, and operational field units to synchronize and coordinate current and future ISR system installations and capabilities. Inform appropriate weapon system FAM and Systems officer on any issues impacting ISR system installations within 2 business days of notification of the issue.
- Provide ISR Division with updates and changes to personnel training requirements for new and existing ISR systems within 5 business days of notification of updates or changes.
- Inform the appropriate weapon system FAM and PEM of any current or potential funding issues and provide ISR systems requirement recommendations in support of the POM build process for ANG ISR units and missions within 5 business days of awareness of the funding issue.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have strong writing and technical skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on contract award