ISR PEM Support
- Job Title
- ISR PEM Support
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
- Serve as the senior advisor on ISR programming to the ISR staff, with a focus on the Airborne ISR mission sets.
- Timelines for the following tasks will vary, but contractor will meet timelines as required by the government:
-Work with ISR PEM staff to prepare, formulate, justify and present ISR requirements for the AF POM and the MIP consideration.
-Work with ISR staff on the development, interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures needed for effective planning, programming and budgeting of ISR resources in conjunction with the budget cycle and the FYDP.
- Provide technical expertise to the ISR Division/Branch Chief on the AF POM in accordance with policies and guidelines in support of major AF missions and operational plans; and ensure operational ISR requirements are met within fiscal constraints.
-Provide AF leadership the broadest range of programming alternatives by balancing among mission areas and feasibility as it relates to known or anticipated decisions; compatibility with AF strategy, policies, concepts, and objectives, and Congressional decisions.
- Draft detailed plans, goals, and objectives for the long-range implementation and administration of major mission and operational programs.
- Conduct cost comparison-benefit analyses of current or projected programs and develop lifecycle cost analyses.
- Analyze effects of high-level decisions on the overall PPBE process, recommend changes if necessary and prepare justification rationales to support those changes to the PPBE.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of PPBE processes as it pertains to ANG airborne ISR missions.
- Perform risk/benefit, dollar cost/economic analyses of various Courses of Action (COAs) that impact ISR.
- Assist the ISR staff with presenting and defending ISR recommendations, programming decisions and resources requirements to AF, State and DoD senior leaders and Congress via oral or written communications.
- Serve as the contact for issues involving airborne ISR programming matters; work with HAF, MAJCOMS, Air Staff, other Services, and outside agencies; as needed to represent ISR on working groups, steering groups, and at other meetings or conferences.
- Draft Congressional Justification Book (CJB) entries for ISR programs and as directed by the government submit to HAF.
- Draft policy and as directed by the government issue guidance for ISR’s ranking processes for all resource requirements included in AF POM.
- Draft reports, responses to queries, justifications, and background papers on the technical aspects of areas of expertise and assignment.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience working as an analyst
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on contract award