ISR Liaison Officer to Air Combat Command (ACC)
- Job Title
- ISR Liaison Officer to Air Combat Command (ACC)
- Job ID
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA 23665
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
-Represent ISR staff to ACC; serve as the contact at ACC for issues involving ISR. Addresses functional, personnel, training and readiness concerns across the HAF and ACC staffs ; assist the ISR Advisor to ACC with resolving current and crisis actions within the Airborne ISR area to include exercises, manpower, deployments and conferences. Provide at least weekly issues updates to the appropriate ISR Systems officer, FAM, Branch or Division Chief.
- Communicate and coordinate with the ACC staff on management and policy matters and readiness programs and activities pertaining to Airborne ISR.
- The timelines will vary, but contractor is expected to meet timelines as required by the government:
- Draft recommendations for Airborne ISR requirements.
- Develop policy recommendations and review other agencies policies regarding the best use of assets to support Airborne ISR programs and activities
- Prepare background materials, assessments, and analysis on Airborne ISR programs and activities
- Prepare position papers, background briefs, assessments, and fact sheets to assist ISR staff in supporting leadership and responding to White House, Congressional, Gubernatorial and TAG inquiries or requests for information concerning airborne ISR activities.
- Maintain awareness of current and changing AF-wide Airborne ISR capabilities, weapons and tactics and inform appropriate Weapon System FAM or ISR Systems officer of any changes or potential changes within 5 business days of becoming aware of changes or potential changes.
- Communicate with the appropriate Weapon System FAM to ensure manpower, training and sustainment supports ISR mobilization, deployment and readiness requirements in accordance with AFI 36-2201 Volume III and AFI 10-401.
- Provide the appropriate ISR Weapon System FAM:
- Policy recommendations and reviews of other agencies policies and how they apply to ISR.
- Development, management and maintenance of UTCs.
- Draft criteria for and monitor readiness reporting.
- Present Airborne ISR force posture, analyses, and execution activities to ACC.
- As directed, communicate guidance to the field and coordinate with unit commanders to ensure compliance with USAF or MAJCOM policy.
- Provide technical and policy support on the Airborne ISR Weapon Systems to the ISR staff via oral or written communications.
- Recommend program priorities to the appropriate ISR FAM, Branch Chief or Division Chief and once approved, initiate and coordinate actions to satisfy requirements, give advice and counsel.
- Maintain close liaison with unit personnel and at the direction of the government, make occasional trips to the field in order to determine current status of Airborne ISR programs, effectiveness of support to operations, and to establish and coordinate action on field requirements.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must possess strong writing and communication skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on contract award