ANG - ISR Data and System Administrator Support
- Job Title
- ANG - ISR Data and System Administrator Support
- Job ID
- Robins AFB, GA 31088
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
- Analyze ANG RPA ground systems issues and recommend solutions to the NGB ANG ISR staff, upon their selection of a solution work with the units, the SPO, NGB staff and the gaining MAJCOM to resolve the issue.
-Serve as the contact for issues involving ANG RPA unit conversions; work with Systems Engineering and Acquisition-Logistics Managers, ANG RPA unit and SPO personnel to maintain current status of ANG RPA System acquisition and integration programs, effectiveness of support to operations and to establish and coordinate action on field requirements.
- Maintain awareness of TSR/TSO circuit requests status, ANG RPA Unit stand-up activities, schedules and concerns. Identify any potential roadblocks or delays in writing to the ANG RPA FAM and ANG Systems team within two business days of identification.
- Prepare background materials, assessments, and analysis on ANG RPA Systems acquisition and integration programs for NGB staff. The timelines will vary, but contractor will meet timelines as required by the government.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience working in IT
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- This position is contingent on contract award