ANG - ISR Acquisition/Logistics SME
- Job Title
- ANG - ISR Acquisition/Logistics SME
- Job ID
- McConnell AFB, KS 67210
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
Supports the Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) consisting of all intelligence Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) systems for Air National Guard (ANG) Distributed Ground Station (DGS) units. The ANG DCGS is a subset of the overall Air Force (AF) DCGS, and is required to comply with overall AF DCGS enterprise architecture. The DCGS enterprise architecture includes extensive logistics, and robust voice and data network communications infrastructure. ANG DCGS Operations located at McConnell AFB, KS is the primary hub for all of the ANG DCGS enterprise efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete analysis of all airborne and ground ANG ISR system issues and offer resolutions. Once NGB ANG ISR staff decides on a resolution, work with units, the Systems Program Office (SPO), NGB staff, and the gaining Major Command (MAJCOM) to resolve identified issues.
- Travel to airborne and ground-based ISR weapon system program management reviews, site visits, pre-conversion site surveys, and Site Activation Task Force (SATAF) in order to monitor ISR system installations and upgrades, observe and report on effectiveness of support to operations. Work with the units, SPO, gaining MAJCOM and other divisions within NGB to keep the ISR system installations and upgrades on track to meet the timelines identified in the above meetings and visits.
- Communicate NGB guidance to the field and coordinate with ANG unit commanders to ensure compliance with USAF, Major Commands (MAJCOM), or ANG policy.
- Maintain awareness of airborne and ground-based ISR weapon system installations at ANG sites and units and keep appropriate ANG weapon system FAM and/or Systems officer informed of the progress, to include identifying any potential delays within 2 business days of notification.
- The timelines will vary, but contractor will meet timelines as required by the government:
- Draft recommendations on airborne and ground-based ANG ISR system requirements for NGB ANG ISR staff.
- Develop policy recommendations and review and assess other agencies polices regarding the best use of ANG assets to support ANG ISR system acquisition and integration requirements.
- Prepare background materials, assessments, and analysis on ANG ISR system acquisition and integration programs and activities.
- Prepare position papers, background briefs, assessments, and fact sheets to assist ANG ISR staff in supporting ANG leadership and responding to White House, Congressional, Gubernatorial and The Adjutant General (TAG) inquiries or requests for information concerning ANG ISR system capabilities, acquisition and/or integration activities.
- Serve as the data collection point for issues involving ANG ISR system acquisition and integration; inform NGB ANG ISR FAMs and Systems officers and with their approval, work with Headquarters Air Force (HAF), MAJCOMs, and NGB staffs and ANG operational field units to synchronize and coordinate current and future ANG ISR system installations and capabilities and provide “cradle-to-grave” ISR systems support. Inform appropriate FAM and Systems officer of issues and changes to install schedules within 2 business days of notification.
- Provide NGB’s ANG ISR Division with updates and changes to personnel training requirements for new and existing ISR systems. Inform appropriate ANG FAM and Systems officer of issues and changes to personnel training requirements within 2 business days of notification.
- Inform the ANG ISR Programs Branch and the appropriate FAM of any current or potential funding issues within 2 business days of notification.
- Provide expert ISR systems requirement recommendations in support of the Program Objectives Memorandum (POM) build process for ANG ISR units and missions.
- Assist the NGB ANG ISR staff on planning and implementing the ANG intelligence deployment policy and requirements in accordance with AF and ANG regulations and other directives to maximize ANG ISR combat readiness.
- Coordinate National Guard and Reserve Equipment Account (NGREA) requirements for supplemental appropriations and funding with the appropriate ANG FAM or Systems officer.
- Provide management administrative functions and equipment to ensure most time-efficient office procedures are used within the branch.
- Must have prior experience working in an ISR setting
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience
- Must currently possess a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI w/ poly Security Clearance to be considered and the ability to maintain the required clearance
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- This position is contingent on contract award