- Job Title
- Cyber-ISR Liaison
- Job ID
- Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
- Communicate and coordinate with ISR staff and 659 ISRG/CC to monitor, manage, and make contributions to the development and sustainment of AF Cyber-ISR enterprise capabilities and weapons and tactics.
- Represents ISR staff at 659 ISRG; serves as the point of contact for issues involving ISR, primarily Cyber ISR units. Addresses the needs of mobilized ISR units and individuals to ensure they can effectively accomplish their assigned mission.
- Work with the ISR staff to plan and implement the intelligence deployment policy and requirements in accordance with AF instructions and other directives to maximize Cyber-ISR combat readiness
- With the approval of ISR staff’s, coordinate on Cyber-ISR mission priorities for the Cyber-ISR enterprise.
- With the approval of ISR staff’s direction, coordinate actions to satisfy MAJCOM validated requirements and give advice, counsel, and instruction to Cyber-ISR units.
- Monitor, review and coordinate staff actions pertaining to Cyber-ISR units
- Work with ISR staff to implement CCD and AF policy for Cyber-ISR activities.
- Work with the Cyber-ISR FAM on program and policy functional management control/coordination and mission implementation of Cyber-ISR.
- Travel to Cyber-ISR conferences, workshops, planning sessions, and briefings; visit staff and field locations to keep current on special requirements and activities of potential benefit to the Total Force.
- Timelines for the following activities will vary, but contractor will meet timelines set by the ISR staff.
-Develop policy recommendations and review other agencies policies regarding the best use of assets to support the Air Force Cyber-ISR enterprise.
-Prepare background materials, assessments, and analysis on Cyber-ISR programs and activities.
-Prepare position papers, background briefs, assessments, and fact sheets to assist ISR staff in supporting leadership and responding to White House, Congressional, Gubernatorial and TAG inquiries or requests for information concerning Cyber-ISR capabilities, activities, training, and combat readiness.
- Work with Readiness and Mobilization managers to ensure manpower, training, and sustainment supports AF Cyber-ISR mobilization and deployment requirements IAW AFI 36-2201 Volume III and AFI 10-401.
- Reviews, accepts, amends, or rejects work products; exercises program and policy functional management control over LNO.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have experience with cybersecurity
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI w/ CI poly Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on contract award