ISR Acquisition/Logistics SME
- Job Title
- ISR Acquisition/Logistics SME
- Job ID
- Robins AFB, GA 31088
- Other Location
- Offsite Location
- Represents ISR staff to program managers, financial and budget analysts, item managers, and logisticians at Robins AFB, GA and Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. Provide at least weekly updates to the appropriate Airborne and Ground ISR FAMs, Systems offices and MIP Resources Execution office.
- Monitor ISR funding levels at the Systems Program Office (SPO); verify Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) levels and that they are used for the intended purpose use. Report findings to MIP Resources Execution POC(s).
- Inform appropriate weapon system FAM, PEM, and Systems lead of the following:
- Status of new system developments that relate to or impact the ISR programs.
- Status of ISR equipment purchases, integration schedules, delivery schedules, production issues, spares deliveries, and site-unique issues.
- Status on personnel shortfalls within the SPO or delivery and install teams, development hurdles and milestones, and security issues.
-Status on Configuration Control Board (CCB) actions, unit inputs, NGB validation process, and Vanishing Vendor Items (VVI) status.
- Lists of weapon system-specific points of contacts (military, government and contractor), location information, and personnel lists.
- Lists of spares types, locations, and usage rates for parts within the ISR weapon system portfolio.
- Status of spares availability, VVI issues, failure rates, and issues for parts within the ISR weapon system portfolio.
- Identify sustainment issues and provide resolution recommendations within 5 business days of sustainment issue identification.
- Inform ISR staff of the status of contracts impacting ISR and/or utilizing MIP funds, especially Contracted Logistics Support (CLS) contracts and assist ISR staff in providing supporting documentation so that they can fund the contract(s).
- Attend ISR CCBs, Weapons Systems meetings, sustainment meetings, SATAF meetings and site visits for ISR missions.
- Must have previous ISR experience
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of an Interim TS/SCI Security Clearance to be considered for this position
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on contract award