Principal Security Leader - Application Security
- Job Title
- Principal Security Leader - Application Security
- Job ID
Our client provides security assessment and advisory services to Fortune 500 and venture-backed start-ups with a focus on Internet of Things, Critical Infrastructure, Medical Device, Application Security, Containerization and Web and Mobile technologies.
This is a high visibility and dynamic position, requiring deep technical knowledge of engineering and security as well as extensive collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. This is a significant growth opportunity within a technically challenging organization.
You can live where ever you wish and can expect to travel 0-15% of your time.
You will work alongside some of the brightest security engineers in the world and partner with prominent clients to help them solve some of the most difficult challenges facing our digital world. Our goal is to give you the opportunity to make an indelible mark on the security landscape with people you respect. Not so bad, right? Not to mention, you're encouraged to spend time each quarter solving emerging problems and feeding your passion with outside security projects.
Core Accountabilities Include:
- Lead challenging projects with complex technology stacks across multiple modalities
- Perform penetration tests, code reviews and threat models
- Relentless restlessness to enhance and improve current service line offerings
- Interface with clients, establish technical competency, and deliver complex projects
- Assist junior resource to home their security tradecraft skills
Aside from technical work, you will also be making significant, measurable and frequent contributions to team development and organizational growth.
- Background in software security design patterns
- Background in software and hardware attacks
- Offensive security and penetration testing experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years of cyber security experience
- Prior security consulting experience
- Software development and/or hardware design experience
- Track record in vulnerability research and CVE assignments
- Track record presenting at major security conferences
- Experience leading and mentoring technical teams
- OSCP, OSCE, OSEE, or OSWE certifications
- BS or MS in computer science or engineering
Where do you live now? Where do you wish you could live? That's where we're locating this position. You can work remotely and only travel between 0-15% of your time.
Plus, we have a comprehensive benefits program including (but limited to):
- Highly competitive salary
- Eligible for performance-based incentive compensation
- Employee stock option plan
- Health insurance
- 4% company 401K matching vested immediately
- No formal vacation policy
- Flexible hours and working environment
- Limited travel requirements. Near 0% for those involved in application security
- Company contributions to training and conferences
Blackmere is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)